| Plain Packaging for Privacy
NOW AVAILABLE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
By credit card, e-check or
Plain Packaging for Privacy
According to Frank Shallenberger, M.D (1) Bio-oxidatives - ( Ozone the saturated oxygen in our cream) works because -
1. They stimulate the production of white blood cells, which are necessary to fight infection.
2. Bio-oxidatives are anti-microbial.
3. They increase oxygen and hemoglobin disassociation, thus increasing the delivery of oxygen from the blood to the cells.
4. They increase red blood cell membrane , thus enhancing their flexibility and effectiveness.
5. Bio-oxidatives increase tissue oxygenation, thus bringing about patient improvement.
H2O2 (a bio-oxidative also in our cream) is involved in all of life's vital processes, and must be present for the immune system to function properly. The cells in the body that fight infection (known as granulocytes) produce H2O2 as a first line of defense against invading organisms like parasites, viruses, bacteria and yeast. Some of the biological killing activity of H202 can be attributed to gamma interferon. Production of gamma interferon by human natural killer cells and monocytes, is stimulated by H202 (2).
H2O2 has long been used medically as a disinfectant, antiseptic and oxidizer, but has only recently been found to successfully treat a wide variety of human diseases with a minimum of harmful side effects
H2O2 appears to be involved in many intermediate biochemical pathways. Additionally, it appears to kill certain bacteria, parasites, yeast, protozoa, inhibit viruses, and oxidize immunocomplexes. T. Ramasarma (3)
Inactivation of Chlamydia trachomatis and Chlamydia (Chlamydophila) pneumoniae by ozone
Aims: To clarify the inhibitory effects of ozone on Chlamydia trachomatis and C. pneumoniae.
Methods and Results: Cell culture was performed using HeLa229 cells for C. trachomatis, and Human Line cells for C. pneumoniae. C. trachomatis strain D/UW-3/Cx and C. pneumoniae strain AR-39 were used. Preinoculation minimum cidal concentration (MCC) and postinoculation MCC methods were employed. In preinoculation MCC, chlamydial strains were treated with serially diluted ozone followed by inoculation to cells. In postinoculation method, chlamydial strains were inoculated to cells and incubated for 24 h. Then infected cells were treated with ozone, followed by additional incubation for 48 h. Complete inactivation was obtained in preinoculation MCC method at 0·5 ppm of ozone for 30 s, or 4 ppm for 5 s.
Conclusion: Ozone at a concentration of 4 ppm was enough for immediate inactivation of both C. trachomatis and C. pneumoniae.
Significance and Impact of the Study: Ozone at 4 ppm should be applicable for prevention of C. trachomatis urogenital infections
. Frank, "Intravenous Ozone Therapy in HIV-related Disease" Proceedings: Fourth International Bio-Oxidative Medicine Conference, April 1993.
2. Archibald FS and Duong MN: Superoxide Dismutase and Oxygen Toxicity Defenses in the Genus Neisseria. Infect Immun 1986; 51(2): 631-41
3. Mallams JT, Finney JW, and Balla GA: The Use of Hydrogen Peroxide As A Source of Oxygen in A Regional Intra-Arterial Infusion System. So M J 1962; 55: 230-232